i recently moved here from the US and upon buying cigarettes i noticed the nicotine content was listed on the side and looked it up and found out it could not be higher than 1mg.
As i am not addicted and smoke purely for the buzz the nicotine gives me this is not good news. However i am guessing manufacturers have probably found a loopwhole and started marketing cigarettes without these restrictions labeled as filtered small cigars (to be labeled as a cigar it must use a predominantly tobacco based paper which is not hard to achieve) If i am right which brands can i buy that sell these products? i am not looking for the cafe creme type cigars i am looking for filtered ones that you inhale.

Another thought, does rolling tobacco also have these nicotine restrictions (as well as tar and carbon monoxide) im not sure how they would measure this unless they rolled one up using it, but the size that you roll is different with each consumer.

anyway if anyone knows anything about this i would be greatful for your help. I know the risks ive been occasionally enjoying the tobacco plant for a year now, i am a responsible user and know the health effects it may cause me so need to lecture me.
well thanks jim that was real helpful haha. Im not addicted as ive taken long breaks (some for 1 month) and have not noticed any withdrawal symptoms or cravings. You also seem to not know what youre talking about as you told me "You'll also find that the "buzz" will be harder to achieve over a very short period of timr so you'll need to smoke more to get it" the buzz is harder to achieve over time but i assure you no matter how much a daily smoker for 10 years smokes will not get a buzz, that is not that nature of nicotine. Everyones genetics are different so dont tell me im addicted, some people get addicted easier than others, some will never get addicted.

Im simply looking for some help on this issue
and there is no way nicotine restrictions apply to cigars. Since those big fat stogie cigars are still legal, there cant possibly be the same amount of nicotine and tar in those as in one cigarette. And im pretty sure they dont tell you how much tar and nicotine is in the cigar when you go to a tobacconist and by one of this really big ones