i need a 4x4 vehicle i will be using to go off road and as a daily driver for the winter. i also frequently need to carry a lot of stuff and people. I will occasionally tow a small motorcycle trailer

i currently own a 97 sunfire, its been a great car, but it doesn't suit my needs. i still want a manual transmission though, it is pretty hard to find but this ad seems to be what im looking for: http://www.lespac.com/vehicules/utilitaires-sport/drummondville/d-isuzu-rodeo-4x4-v6-manuel-LPaZZ25213434WWcpZZ197WWgrZZ12

what do you think about this one? i thought about GM SUV's but from reviews ive heard 90s- early 2000s are very unreliable and none offer manual transmissions. Some land rovers have caught my attention but are generally more expensive and in bad condition. i'd like a vehicle that gets over 20mpg, 4 doors and at least 5 seats.
no diesel models of the isuzu. very few diesels at all! the only ones ive seen are monster v8s usually over 6.0L displacement, often with a turbo on huge suv/trucks. a small v6 or 4 cyl will suit me, i got all the speed I need with my motorcycle, i need a vehicle that goes everywhere and does it all