I have a 98 ford ranger xlt 4x4 we bought it back in December sometime and it has 107,000 miles already has the oil changed a new battery the alternator replaced a new black tube someone said it was bowing so we replaced it and then also replaced the flywheel we have about 800 dollars put into it and we paid 5,500 ... I am just wanting to know why when I got to accelerate not always hammering it but accelerating to higher speeds and Rpms it always cuts out and pauses and shakes at 3,000 Rpms then if you gun it , it makes a popping noise in the upper right side under the hood I can hear it from the driver seat and it just worries me that something is wrong I'm 16 and this is my first car and it's really bugging me I love it to death my dad said he just wants it fixed so if you can help me please respond ASAP don't tell me to take it to a machanic cuz we have many times just give me what you think is wrong or could help , and we already put injector cleaner and engine shit in it to thanks !?????