can you use any phone with cricket?

bagbug

Mar 6, 2009
Does cricket still let you use any phone from another network like the iphone? I remember a few years back they use to do that and was wondering if they still do?
Also will cricket pick up in my area even though it roams? Are there roaming chargers?

From what I know Cricket is like metro in order to use an iPhone you will have to flash the phone because they use CDMA not gsm like at&t tmobile etc that you just unlocked pop in the sim & there you go

From what I know Cricket is like metro in order to use an iPhone you will have to flash the phone because they use CDMA not gsm like at&t tmobile etc that you just unlocked pop in the sim & there you go

I agree with you ! If a phone can be flashed from cdma carrier, it can be compatible with other CDMA sim cards like Cricket . GSM phones can be unlocked by using unlock codes . Unlock codes can be obtained by carrier or from any of the online vendors like
Unlock-Zone.com . Once, a GSM phone can be unlocked, it can be compatible with other GSM sim cards not with CDMA sim cards .

Back