Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you use any phone with cricket?

Does cricket still let you use any phone from another network like the iphone? I remember a few years back they use to do that and was wondering if they still do?

Also will cricket pick up in my area even though it roams? Are there roaming chargers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I know Cricket is like metro in order to use an iPhone you will have to flash the phone because they use CDMA not gsm like at&t tmobile etc that you just unlocked pop in the sim & there you go

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by dAM IT View Post
    From what I know Cricket is like metro in order to use an iPhone you will have to flash the phone because they use CDMA not gsm like at&t tmobile etc that you just unlocked pop in the sim & there you go
    I agree with you ! If a phone can be flashed from cdma carrier, it can be compatible with other CDMA sim cards like Cricket . GSM phones can be unlocked by using unlock codes . Unlock codes can be obtained by carrier or from any of the online vendors like
    Unlock-Zone.com . Once, a GSM phone can be unlocked, it can be compatible with other GSM sim cards not with CDMA sim cards .