Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A Porsche or a Lamborghini?

Only serious answers. Non-serious answers will be reported.

If you were to get a car and you only had 2 options: Porsche and Lamborghini

Which one would you get and why?

I am kind of confused which one of them I'll get, because I think both of them are good and gorgeous. I even like the sound of them. Do not say/answer anything negative because I only need your opinion and yes I have always loved Porsche/Lamborghini because it's just my taste and it feels like me. Each and everyone has their own tastes of cars and I like driving with style too.

Please answer politely 'cause I am asking you politely.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your question lacks any details like the model interested, price range and overall intent of use. I like both Porsche and Lamborghinis though and judging by your question, I assume you are looking at the 911 and the Gallardo respectively. Well, if it's an all-rounder you are looking for, then it has to be the 911, the new one is just fantastic in every aspect and probably the most important sportscar to have come out this year. The Gallardo is entering its 9th and final year in production but still makes an exquisite choice and package with the biblical V10 at the middle and savagery of exhaust noise. If I were you I'd go for the Porsche, would be better in the real world and will definitely anyone who will buy it.