Breaking Dawn Part 1 BluRay/DVD Combo extended cut?

Lashy

Jan 7, 2012
I've heard from a few different sites that the Breaking Dawn Part 1 combo will have an extended cut of the film, with 130-something minutes instead of just 117. However, this isn't on the back of the boxes or anything yet, so I'm wondering if this is actually true or not. AND if it is, will it be exclusively for the COMBO pack or will you be able to get it on either/or?
Thanks so much!

I asked this same question a few days ago! From what I gathered, the COMBO pack will not be released when the DVD/Blu-Ray disks are released (February 11th). The COMBO is the DVD/BLU-RAY disk set. You cannot get the extended cut on just the DVD or just the Blu-Ray, even if you do get the special edition.

From what it sounds like, it IS true, but no combo pack is available for order yet. It's such a tough decision. I want the extended cut more than anything, but I don't know if I will be able to wait until it is released before buying the movie. If it doesn't say anything on the back of the boxes, then I doubt it would include the extended cut. As no deleted scenes or extended scenes are said to be included on the DVD and Blu-Ray disks which are available for pre-order, then I assume they will be released in later editions. I know for sure that there ARE scenes which were left out of the movie, and we can only hope we get to see them some day. Many believe that at the very end of the Saga, a lot more deleted and extended footage would be released.

Back