Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you agree with Skip Bayless that you would pick Tim Tebow over Tom brady or

Aaron rogers under two minutes? I saw Skip Bayless on first take that he say he would pick Tim Tebow over Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady under two minute situation and says he's not the prisoner of the moment.He always say people are being prisoner of the moment but he does the same thing with his emotions .He always yell and some how come to his sense he's always correct

I wondered why he was fired from his two previous jobs.
    Remembered Tom Brady did his comebacks in the playoffs and in the superbowls when they didn't play prevent defense. Tim tebow made comebacks against Teams that commit stupid penalties and also the field goals and fumble recoveries that his team made.

This guy is seriously getting on my never I hope he gets fired like the Sean Salisbury guy.He's no longer an analyst but hot airhead who screams and try to intimidate people by saying stupid things that favor him and accuse others of being ridiculous. He should enter some screaming competition of drunking rednecks if he wants because this guy is becoming a joke as he has more aired time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no way that's ridiculous. Tebow has been getting by with defenses completely breaking down in the last few minutes. His skill as a passer doesn't exist, and if you think that he can keep up what he's doing for several seasons, you're crazy. Brady has been doing it for years now, and it still works. I want to see Tebow try this nonsense in 2 years when the league figures it out

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe I've ever agreed with anything Skip Bayless has ever said.

Travis, get a life. Tebow never ran a two minute drill let alone successfully run one. He has six come from behind wins. That's it. None of them were part of a two minute drill. Tebow's incapable of doing a two minute drill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Travis, you my friend, are retarded.

Now you can join the Skip Bayless club.