Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"ALT" mode is stuck on my Blackberry Curve 8520. How do I fix this?

Well, this morning I had discovered that my Blackberry had a fault.
    I've had my phone since May and haven't had any problems with it, but when I checked my Blackberry curve 8520 earlier today, I found that the "ALT" mode was stuck.. I've tried pressing the "ALT" button to deactivate it, doing a soft restart, 30 second battery pulls and even 5 minute battery pulls but nothing seems to work..
    I need some help with fixing this problem as I have school tomorrow and I use my phone to text my Mum and friends.
    This problem also seems to have affected my trackpad. For instance, when I scroll, it jumps past about 3 objects. Also when I have to hold down the unlock button or power off button to wake up the screen. I didn't have to do this before.
    As well as all this being affected by this all of a sudden problem, when I go onto the menu to try and click an icon, it goes onto the menu instead of accessing the part of my phone I want to see..

Sorry for the long description about my problem but I'm trying to put as much detail in as possible so it's easier for you to help me. Thankyou so much!

Unregistered
    mine got into the same situation too. been searching the solution but nothing comes up. how did you fix yours? i do really need a solid answer.

Unregistered
    smile