Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    your school sounds hella uptight and irritating. to me, holding hands, hugging, and a kiss is fine. but full on making out is over the top. there's a couple in my school (the girls a ho anyway) that always looks like they're having sex. it's disgusting.

Junior Member IfIToldYouIdHaveToKillYou's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I dont think its very decent to start maknig out in a croawd of kids at school ,but hugging holdnig hands etc. should be allowed.
    They have those stupid rules but theyre hardly enforced. The things boys get away with. This one boy tickles me, grabs my waist , hold my hands and grabs my ass. Our school even has a holiday called Slap Ass Friday. I dont mind it,...if I liek the boy
    I mean, honestly i think unless its a serious problem PDA should be with the consent of the students. If that girl doesnt mnid that that boy is touching her than who the fuc kcares. Long as she is not spreading her legs for him in class its fine. But yeah, just common sense. But than again, if a guy is repeatedly grabbing a girls ass and she does NOT appreciate it and has asked him to stop, even punched hi min the face, than she should seek help. But yeah, the PDA is incredibly retarded sometimes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Middle school was a little strict, I mean kids couldn't even hold hands. In highschool people will makeout in the corridors and everyone minds their own business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12