Who would win a Navy Seal or a MMA fighter.?

EthanMuntiago

Dec 11, 2011
I always wondered this? Like i always thought Navy Seals were amazing with Guns but i haven't seen there fighting style and Martial arts, Then i thought MMA fighters were always boxed in small places and have to fight for there life so..IDK? really! so if you could help me out.

MMA fighters are looking to defeat their opponent, not maim or kill them. Straight up fighting with no maiming or killing> Probably the MMA fighter. But life or death, the SEAL.

If you are talking about an unarmed fight, who do you think would win? The guy who trains in martial arts everyday(MMA fighter), or the guy who probably has had some training in martial arts but not extremely proficient in it(SEAL). Your question is pretty hard to understand, bu I think I answered it.

A Navy Seal. Do you think if a Navy Seal came up against an MMA fighter in a combat situation, he wouldn't be able to dispatch him quickly armed or unarmed? Navy Seals are some of the best fighters in the WORLD/

i think if there were no weapons i think probably the MMA fighter but a navy seal would never fight without some kind of weapon there trained with

This shouldn't be in politics but in the really stupid azz question section.

while seals do have an extensive amount of unarmed combat techniques at their disposal, most of them focus on "getting the weapon back into the fight" (say if someone grabs their weapon) instead of killing the enemy with their bare hands....not to say they couldn't do it.

*SEAL* and depends on personal weight, reach, ability, luck and if there's weapons involved.

SEAL would 200 out of 100, thats not even a number because a MMA fighter's chance of winning isn't a number. I don't remember what it is called but there is a show over the SEAL training that is pretty interesting. SEALs are trained to win in every single possible way, land or sea, armed or bare handed. SEALs are more than amazing with guns and everything else they are trained for. They have to be, they are the best, in my opinion, that the WORLD has to offer. Only match are those Russian guys. To the last part you have it almost backwards, MMA fight for money and fame, not for life. SEALs fight for their life, their team's lives, and all of our lives.

I'd put money on the seal.

Even if they were evenly matched, the seal has access to things that 'splode.

- Stuart

MMA fighters train to win a fight. SEALS train to dispatch, and kill an enemy as quick as possible by any means. So paint a picture in your head lol

navy seals are one of the worlds most highly train killing machines...lol... they are trained to undertake missions no one else can. the mma fighter is trained to wrap his sweaty body ( in very questionably positions) around his opponent..lol

Any MMA fighter? vs Any Navy SEAL?

It's a toss up.

The top MMA fighters against the top SEALs, the MMA fighters would definitely win. They train specifically for an actual octagon multi-round fight, while SEALs spend a good bit of time training other aspects of combat.

Most Marine Corps bases have MMA fight clubs where Marines compete with other MMA clubs. The Marine fight club at 29 Palms had members in the world championship. I would suppose Navy bases have MMA clubs, too. The MMA fighter may be a SEAL.

Back