Should i get the turtle beach or bluetooth xbox 360 headset?

Jake1

May 11, 2008
Im thinking about asking for one of them for christmas. They both sound great but which one do you think i should get?

All depends really. of your a player that wants to improve your game (like me) i would prefer Turtle Beaches. if your more of a casual gamer, and dont really wanna drop a 100 bucks or more, then the xbox headset.

It depends really, what do you plan on playing?, if its more action, shooting games like Call of Duty then the turtlebeach could help for online gameplay, it always makes every game more intense.

TurtleBeach (wired)
I say wired because wireless gives an audiolag basically. have it wired gives you the audio instantly to your headset.
people say it's mainly good for shooters, which is true, but can you imagine listening to the soundtrack, fighting sequences, and cutscenes of a game like Final Fantasy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
trust me, it's damn worth it.
my turtlebeach X12 cost $59.99 and it's a decent pair but there are better.
i actually preferred my X1 but it is broken but they stopped making it because it was defected.

TurtleBeach is a quality headset. It can be used for pc and xbox. If you play games like call of duty it enhances the sound and you can hear sound that players who dont have turtle beach.

Back