Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, it's probably worth noting that the website you bought from doesn't look like an official DC Comics site. I think you're buying from a third party or a middleman, so you probably can't put the blame on DC. If the books still haven't arrived by the end of the month, try contacting the website or see if you can get a refund of some sort.

That being said, if the website said 'mails every other month', it probably means that the books won't arrive until some time in December. What 'mails every other month' basically means is that the comics will only arrive every two months (e.g. you order October, skip November, arrive on December, skip January, arrive on February, skip March, arrive on April etc).

Hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads

I still haven't received my DC comic book subscriptions?

I'm a little worried that DC Comics won't send me my subscriptions. I ordered six subscriptions around late October and I still haven't received one copy. Their is a little notice at the bottom stating ,"Mails every other month (6 issues per year)" I have know idea what that means. Can someone please let me know why my subscriptions haven't arrived? Also if it helps, here is the website where I bought them.

https://ssl.drgnetwork.com/ecom/dcc/app/live/dccmultisubs?org=dcc

Downloads
    Uploads
    With subscriptions, the first issue usually takes longer to come.