Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex wife angry at gf choice of cooking for kids ?

me and my ex wife are indian living in new raising our kids together she makes indian food without oil and fat and cereal for breakfast and sometimes from macdonald now my gf who is irish makes pasta spegeti some jewish and irish delicacy which my wife is angry at ,my gf buys groceries and tends to buy choclate ,snacks ice cream which my kids like and since they are not here everyday they visit us so can have these things. my gf make proper breakfast and my wife want me to give kids cereal to which i dont agree she also wants me to give them pre coked meal on lunch and dinner which she picked out for me to give to the kids which i was giving before i met my gf but now i have a GF who by her is choice cooking for my kids why should i stop that

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your gf is awesome! Cooking stuff for your kids :P I think your ex is just jealous because your gf is cooking. Cooking>Pre-cooked meals and cereal. You shouldn't stop your gf or be mad at her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like your ex wife doesn't want your girlfriend to be your kid's favorite. She feels threaten. As long as you're also giving them a healthy meal, I don't think you should stop. I think you should talk to her.