people spreading rumours about me?

Xpokir

Dec 4, 2011
Strange case but suppose it happens when someone passes though bad phase.
Name : Aman and working in a firm . I am 24 year old person.

I was surprised when I found that few women in my colony are spreading rumours about me and misguiding others. And I was shocked when I get to know the level of rumours.
rumours : a women who live in front of my home says I am masturbating seeing two three women in my colony then again she said I masturbate opening my doors and windows . I talked with her husband but she don't listen to her husband. Again she said I show my dick to womens . this was surprising because I never thought women can spread such rumours. I was confused and distress because My imaze was deteriorated in my colony. no one come to home and complaint to my parents. I have talked with my parents also but they says we can't take any action till no one complaint that women. we should have any reason for fight . I was very angry because I know every thing but I can't do any thing . I am preparing for CAT but these things hurt me lot and again and again come in my mind. that women who live infront of my home has very diff problem whenever I go my home [ right now out of my place and working in noida ] she used to spread this rumours. she also tell her husband that I masturbate seeing her. in my colony ppl started behaving rude to me.

Any solution welcome. but shared this incident because it was shocking for me

Back