Okay five months ago my husband decided to get his brother, Tom dish network so Tom and his wife, Ella and kid can watch cable tv. My husband decided to pay monthly for it. Which is stupid! I was very upset when I found out what my husband did.

Anyways my husband lost his job 3 months ago and since then he couldn't pay dish network because his credit card went to collection. My husband made automatic payments on his credit card but the billings and etc went to his brother's house.

So now when my husband found another job, I went over to my brother in law's house and Ella gave me dish network disconnection fee and billings. I was really upset she could've give it to me before dish network disconnect their cable. It was over 2 months late. Ugh!

So when I called them to make a payment I found out that we was charge for late payment and the disconnection fee. So I ended up paying $400 before it went to collection. My husband and I are working very hard to fix my husband credit. His credit was 750 but when his credit card went to collection it drop down to 580.

Gosh I'm so upset with dish network! And my in law's they should give me the paper before it was late! Since they both have horrible credits.

Should I get mad or what?! Ugh stupid dish network!