About two months ago, i purchased a huawei ascend x 4g (which is also known as the huawei u9000) from a cincinnati bell store. When i bought it, it was cincinnati bell's only phone that could be used on the 4g network. cincinnati advertised this as being "twice as fast as other national carriers" (which is obvioulsy a lie.) but sense i have gotten this phone, i have never once seen that my phone was getting a 4g signal.

in my house, i get really good reception. usaly a 3g signal, but the coverage map shows i should be getting 4g coverage in my house and neighborhood. i am completley surrounded by 4g coverage. yet i never get it.

I haven't talked to a cincinnati bell employee about this issue yet, but i wanted to post on here first to make sure it wasn't somthing as simple as just turning it on.

so if anyone knows why i'm not getting a 4g signal at all, or what i can do to fix this, please let me know!!!

Below is the link to cincinnati bell's page for the huawei ascend x 4g, incase anyone could find anything on the website that i missed.

Thanks in advance, all answers are greatly apprecatied.