Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear iphone/android/symbian users will you ever prefer to buy windows...

...phones?10points? i was wondering will an ios/android/symbian users will ever prefer a windows 7.5 mango or windows8appolo device as nokia says.if yes or no give a proper reason for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    im not sure

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi,
    No, I think that iPhone/Android and Sybian can offer more unique features than a windows phone. you might aswell just have a netbook, probably work out cheaper. Windows phones have a very nice design but I think they just aren't worth the money.

Hope this helps haha

-Leif

Downloads
    Uploads
    as a long time symbian user, i wont be switching, and to me this latest version of symbian is so perfect, i have no need to switch.
    The number of novelty apps and games available really doesnt mean much. The new windows based nokias seem to aimed more to those that have a life already.
    And it seems to be paying off. The lumia 800 looks like an exceptional device. But then again, so was the n900 and n9. So its probably too early to see the true effects of the collaboration.

I for one will stay loyal to symbian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely never, i had a Windows handset some years ago and caused me nothing but problems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As an iOS user having a smartphone that doesn't take much time to understand and is more attractive than a Windows mobile, simpler than an Android and has a better experience than Symbian ( I used Nokia handsets before switching) I think that I prefer staying with iOS because it has the most app. In the app store to serve you which makes the iPhone have more potential possibilities than any other smartphones.
    The Windows phones don't have enough developers to serve you also the have a limited variety of phones to choose from compared to Android and Symbian.