Hi, I'm a 22 year old female and am nearly done with college. I don't know what I have done to warrant this, but I have been trash-talked like crazy since I first got to school. The most hurtful comments were the things written about me on public (anonymous) websites like juicy campus. People would call me a slut, whore, idiot, you name it. I know I am none of these things but I cannot describe how much this hurt. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more abuse (I considered taking a semester off,) the gossip wound down and things were going better for me. Today, however, I discovered that someone had recently written about me on an anonymous public website, calling me a "football slut." I am hurt but am more frustrated. First, I am 22 for goodness sake! I didn't know that stuff like this still went on at my age. Second, I have not even interacted with any member of the football team for over a year! For that matter, I haven't even spent much time with the opposite sex recently as I am trying to focus on school. I basically only leave my house to go to class. I just don't know what I can do to put a stop to this. I also don't know why people feel the need to talk about me in this way. I try my hardest to be nice to everyone and haven't been mean to anyone at my school, so why would they say these things about me? Please help, I'm so upset and I can't take this anymore. Thank you