Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do when I'm feeling sad, depressed, anxious? (A long rant about my life)?

Sometimes it all just hits me and I feel like there's nothing left to live for. My past, present, and future is so overwhelming, cause the first two sucked and the last one is hopeless.

In the past I have made few good memories. I was abused as a child, mentally and, on occasion, physically. My school career was sad and miserable, as I home schooled through elementary school and was neglected in middle school by most of my classmates.

Currently I am giving up on school and my grades are slowly dropping, and my two greatest friends are so distant, going to different schools. I live with my father, who was an alcoholic and would threaten my life on a regular basis. Sometimes I wish he went through with what he said. He's now in AA, but whenever I see him I think of him waving a baseball bat at me or choking me up against a wall.

There's no hope for my future. My friends will fade away, I'm never going to see them again. I hate my family. My grades suck.

What can I do when it all hits me? Cutting doesn't help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't cut.see a therapist or counciler and talk. they can help or if your Christian, talk to a priest or pastor. it'll help, really.