Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

CLASH Wrestling: Seize The Day V, 1/21 Taylor, MI - Quinn/Petey/Miller, Colt Cabana

Hey ihAv - Results to "Divided We Fall" are in its respective thread; here are the details on our Anniversary Event -

Source: clashwrestling.com

All your favorites from CLASH Wrestling are back to celebrate our Anniversary Event, Seize The Day! CLASH kickstarted on 1/5/08 as we presented "Seize The Day" and now 103 events later we bring you "Seize The Day V." It's the biggest event CLASH Wrestling has each year, and brings in the 2012 season with a bang!

Episode 104 for CLASH Wrestling. Join us & prepare for some wildly entertaining & surprising activities as we invite you to a new & exciting CLASH adventure - our Anniversary, The Big One, The Be-All End-All (have we made our point?)!

Big League Brews Sports Bar presents
    CLASH WRESTLING - SEIZE THE DAY V (Anniversary Event)

Taylortown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General, Discounts ONLINE
    8pm Bell, Doors Open @ 7pm

Featuring:
    "GQ" Gavin Quinn (c), Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) (c), Petey Williams, J. Miller, Colt Cabana, Mena Libra, Cameron Skyy, "Amazing" N8 Mattson, H3RD ("Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn), "Caveman" Tyler Elkins, "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, Dragon Greed, Austin Manix, The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows), Hakim Zane, TD, Mason Conrad, VH1's Jenny (Rock Of Love) & more!

Downloads
    Uploads

Two Championship Matches Signed For Seize The Day V

November 28, 2011

For the past four years, Seize The Day has become an evening where champions are crowned, lives are changed, and memories are created. Not only the anniversary event of our company, but the kickstart of the new year and season of CLASH Wrestling, Seize The Day is an event not to miss and this year shall be no exception! On January 21st, CLASH will present our fifth installment of Seize The Day and we are happy to announce the first two signed matches!

If you were at Divided We Fall on November 19th, then Seize The Day’s CLASH Championship Match should be of no surprise to you. In the main event of the evening, CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn will battle not only former champion the “Murderous Monk” J. Miller, but without question his toughest challenge to date, “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams! All three of these men have been on a collision course with one another since August of this year. What will happen when these three battle in the first ever Triple Threat CLASH Championship Match in Seize The Day history?

With the CLASH Championship being defended in a Triple Threat Match, CLASH management has decided that the CLASH Tag Team Championship will be contested under the exact same circumstances. Thus, on January 21st, the CLASH Tag Team Champions of Too Sweet will defend their gold against the former champions The H3RD and the demonic duo of the Painkillers! Never in CLASH history has the Tag Team titles been defended in a Triple Threat Match, but that will change at Seize The Day V!

So there you have it! The first two Seize The Day V matches have been signed and all the gold in CLASH Wrestling is on the line! Two championship matches, both contested under Triple Threat rules. Which competitors will walk out of our anniversary event with the gold around they’re waists? There’s only one way to find out! Join us for our first event of 2012: SEIZE THE DAY V on JANUARY 21ST! Tickets are available, now, click here to get yours today!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, dropping off some new media taken from CLASH Wrestling's Season Finale below -

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

CLASH In A Flash: Mena Libra vs. Arella Angel (11/30/11)

November 30, 2011

Check out this CLASH In A Flash, taken from Divided We Fall (the final CLASH Wrestling event of 2011) featuring Mena Libra as she squares off with Arella Angel in a singles contest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeth-Q27ahw]CLASH Wrestling: Mena Libra vs. Arella Angel (CIAF Webisode 077) Mixed Female Womens Singles Match - YouTube[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, passing along a couple updates as it relates to the upcoming Anniversary Event, SEIZE THE DAY V:

Source: facebook.com/clashprowrestling

"UPDATE: "One Legged Wonder" Zach Gowen just added to CLASH Wrestling's SEIZE THE DAY V on 1/21/12."

---

CLASH News Flash For December 2nd, 2011: Hey all! What a season finale we had at DIVIDED WE FALL on 11/19! Well, it’s been a bit since we recapped and filled you in so today’s flash will be just that. Let’s get you up to speed for what’s in store on our Anniversary Event, SEIZE THE DAY V -

Big League Brews Sports Bar present
    CLASH WRESTLING: SEIZE THE DAY V (Anniversary Event)
    Saturday, January 21st, 2012

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd.
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 General; Discounts Online
    8pm bell, Doors open @ 7pm

CLASH CHAMPIONSHIP TRIANGLE – GAVIN QUINN (c) vs. PETEY WILLIAMS vs. J.MILLER
    No doubts, Gavin Quinn is the longest reigning CLASH Champion in the history of CLASH Wrestling. He is arguably one of the best in win/loss percentage as his winning streak has been nearly impeccable since separating from Tag Team competition with Rave Killbourn in February 2010. The longest lingering question since Quinn’s title win in November 2010 was and still is – Who can pin Quinn? He stands victorious above competitors such as: Cameron Skyy, X-Pac, Mena Libra, Dave Manzo, Petey Williams, Zach Gowen, Wreckingball and then some.

Insert returning champion “Murderous Monk” J.Miller and Gavin Quinn’s toughest challenge “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams. Put them together for the main event of SEIZE THE DAY V – you now have yourself a potential match of the year, and a lesser probability of Gavin Quinn’s retention of the gold. What’s more intriguing is how involved all three of these competitors are with one another:

In February, Quinn managed to outlast Petey Williams; once again Williams suffered defeat to Quinn in August. This brought upon J.Miller’s return from injury at 100 on 8/6, as he silenced Quinn with a “Goodbye Tooth” kick. Vengeance was had the following month at ALL OUT WAR! When Quinn rushed the ring and eliminated Miller from the battle royal meant to crown contendership. October brought around similar back-n-forth as Miller succumbed to Petey Williams with the aid of Quinn. Thus, bringing us to present day; the finals of the DIVIDED WE FALL Eliminator Series came down to the three of them. Quinn suffered to defeat via knockout to co-winners Petey Williams and J.Miller giving us this Triple Threat treat at SEIZE THE DAY V!

CAVEMAN TRIES TO HAVE WRECKINGBALL OUSTED
    For “Caveman” Tyler Elkins, knowing that Randal Casey (aka The Wreckingball) is no longer allowed to compete for CLASH Wrestling is simply not good enough. From Ball’s standpoint, he’s swallowed a lot of pride simply attending the live events knowing that he is no longer able to perform. With the CEO Truth Martini’s responsibilities ever-growing; much of his “CEO power” has been bestowed upon his assistant Dragon Greed. On DIVIDED WE FALL, Elkins had convinced Greed to have Casey removed from the building. However, it was in the main event where we saw CLASH mascot “Artie The Wolf” slide in the ring while the referee was distracted; turning out to be the Wreckingball in disguise and aiding in Elkins’ elimination from the “Eliminator Series” main event. We know Elkins wants Casey in the ring but at this point in time, it will not take place in a CLASH ring with a non-contracted competitor.

SWAGG WON THE BATTLE, BUT NOT THE WAR
    In the ongoing back and forth between Dragon Greed and “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo stemming from August 6th at 100 when Greed became Truth Martini’s assistant and powerbombed Manzo; they met one on one at DIVIDED WE FALL! Dave Manzo was able to secure the victory to advance in the Eliminator Series however it was Greed that hit Manzo with a devastating clothesline behind the referee’s back causing his elimination. We know Manzo was enraged in the back, so a rematch between these two sounds pretty well scouted. Only time will tell as we head into SEIZE THE DAY V on January 21st!

“AMAZING ACES” NOT SO AMAZING AFTER ALL
    Individually, “Amazing” N8 Mattson and “Ace High” Cameron Skyy are two very talented competitors in CLASH Wrestling. N8 Mattson comes from a 15 year background in the business while Cameron Skyy has also made his name surface on multiple radars over his near 5 year term. However, sometimes too many chefs spoil the soup! Mattson has encouraged Skyy of late to re-focus at the title picture and has lent him tips as a mentor would to a student. However, with Skyy’s brash attitude being a former CLASH Champion, he has attempted to heed advice but has stressed he’s his own man. Collaboratively, they’ve suffered a series of losses and the frustration is evident. What looked like it would get physical between the two following their loss at DIVIDED WE FALL; we can note that they haven’t spoken to one another since the event. Where does that leave them for SEIZE THE DAY V? Well, those details are still forthcoming.

That’s it for now, keep your eyes peeled to CLASHWRESTLING.COM has we’ve got tons of updates to push your way including blogs from the competitors involved in SEIZE THE DAY V, stay tuned!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, dropping by a new match signed to Seize The Day V -

Colt Cabana vs. Zach Gowen Signed For Seize The Day V

December 5, 2011

Last week, we learned of the first two matches signed for Seize The Day V on January 21st in which both the CLASH & Tag Team Championships will be defended in Triple Threat contests. Today, we are happy to announce another signed bout which pits two of the most entertaining personalities in the world of independent wrestling against one another!

Fans of CLASH Wrestling are no stranger to Zach Gowen. Dubbed the “One Legged Wonder,” Gowen is as charismatic and inspiring as they come. At Seize The Day V, Gowen will face a man making his CLASH Wrestling debut, the highly entertaining Colt Cabana!

These two men are no stranger to one another, having spent a decade on the same roads in their professional careers. What will happen when these two friends square off? One must think that each has alot to prove, not only to themselves, but to each other as well! Who will walk out of Seize The Day V victorious? Colt Cabana or Zach Gowen? There’s only one way to find out! Join us for our first event of 2012: SEIZE THE DAY V on JANUARY 21ST! Tickets are available, now, click here to get yours today!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

In celebration of CLASH Wrestling Seize The Day V on January 21st, 2012, check out this full match from Seize The Day IV featuring CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn defending his championship against X-Pac Sean Waltman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0cN1e_I4g]CLASH Wrestling: X-Pac vs. Gavin Quinn (Full Match) Seize The Day IV Singles Mixed Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, new match signed today for Seize The Day V, posted below -

Caveman vs. Wreckingball Signed For Seize The Day V

December 12, 2011

Last week we learned that a new Seize The Day V match would be announced every Monday, exclusively here on CLASHWRESTLING.COM. Thus far, CLASH officials have determined both the CLASH & Tag Team Championship matches scheduled to take place on January 21st. Further, friends will do battle when Colt Cabana makes his CLASH debut in a singles contest against Zach Gowen! Today we are happy to announce the fourth signed match, a colossal confrontation of epic proportions!

Over the past few months, CLASH audiences have witnessed a war raging between “Caveman” Tyler Elkins and the Wreckingball. Starting back at CLASH From The Crypt and escalating to a fever pitch at Divided We Fall, Elkins pleaded with Dragon Greed to allow Wreckingball a one night pass to compete for CLASH Wrestling. Greed, also upset that Wreckingball interfered in the Divided We Fall main event, has granted the Caveman his wish!

Thus, on January 21st the Wreckingball makes a special, one night only appearance inside a CLASH Wrestling ring! Tyler Elkins has made his intentions clear: he aims to make sure Wreckingball never shows his face at a CLASH Wrestling event again. Wreckingball on the other hand, will do anything to get his job back. We’ve also learned that this bout is UNSANCTIONED by CLASH Wrestling, thus will be contested under NO COUNT OUT, NO DISQUALIFICATION rules! Who will walk out of Seize The Day V victorious? The Caveman or The Wreckingball? There’s only one way to find out! Join us for our first event of 2012: SEIZE THE DAY V on JANUARY 21ST! Tickets are available, now, click here to get yours today!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, dropping by an update -

Source: facebook.com/clashprowrestling

UPDATE: Just added to SEIZE THE DAY V - Former WWE Star Jimmy Wang Yang! Details forthcoming...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, some big news today concerning a current CLASH competitor -

CLASH Competitor Announces Retirement

December 16, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Within the last 24 hours, CLASH competitor “Amazing” N8 Mattson announced his immediate retirement from professional wrestling. While CLASH fans may be most familiar with Mattson’s work over the past year including his partnership with Cameron Skyy & Mena Libra, “Amazing” N8 leaves behind a storied 15 year career. One must wonder how this will effect Seize The Day V on January 21st. Both CLASH Management and fans were aware of the importance “Amazing” N8 placed on making his debut at CLASH’s Anniversary event. Further, how will this effect Mattson’s recent tag team partner Cameron Skyy? We hope to answer these questions live at Seize The Day V on January 21st, until then read “Amazing” N8 Mattson’s heartfelt retirement blog below:

Source: Facebook.com/AMAZINGN8

That’s All Folks!

As I type this out with one hand, I feel the time has come to take a powder from my favorite past-time, Professional Wrestling. My match on Friday December 9th, 2011 against Kid Hybrid will go down as my very last match ever. Even though I was able to secure the win and finish the match with a broken hand, little did I know that I would be calling it quits until this week.

With every injury comes reflection. I think back on all the hard work I’ve put into this over the last 15 years. I look at all the unique personalities I’ve met and the friendships I’ve made. I see all the opportunities I’ve been given, and even those that I’ve missed. In my head I recall the cheers, the boos, the silence (LOL) and to me, the good outweighs the bad.

It’s not that this most recent injury is career-ending, it’s the fact that I’ve had a number of nagging injuries pile up on me. When I was 19 years old, I was a rubber ball, able to bounce around the ring all day. Now nearing 35, my neck, back, shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles and now hand have taken extreme punishment from the rigors of the ring.

This past year has been way too good for me professionally. My favorite matches of late have been some of the best in my career, namely the 3-Way Dance with Zach Gowen & Alex Shelley, my singles matches with Chance Prophet, Jimmy Jacobs, Hybrid and of course the War Machine Rhino. The match I had with Jason Bane at the JT Lightning Memorial show will always be a highlight for me personally as well.

First and foremost, I have to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me the ability and talent to even step through those ropes. I thank my wife Shelly for her support while I was pursuing my life-long dream. I don’t know where I’d be without the support system of my close family and friends.

There are waaaaaay too many people to thank here, but I’ll try. I’ll start with Coach Scott D’Amore, “Irish” Mickey Doyle and Doug “Canadian Destroyer” Chevalier, my trainers at the Can-Am Wrestling School. They molded me into the wrestler I became. I absolutely must thank “Hard Time” Gene Austin, JT Lightning and Dave “Bobby Lee” St. Onge for building my confidence as a young man with big dreams.

Along the way I’ve had the privilege of knowing a cast of characters that I call friends. Guys like Gutter (World’s Worst Tag Team), DBA & the Monroe family (XICW), Jumpin’ Jimmy Jacobs, Zach Gowen, Rhino, Eddie Venom, Jaimy CoxXx, “Death Dealer” Tommy Starr, Bobby Numbers, Breyer Wellington, Bobby Clancy, Mike Kelly, Benjamin Boone (Sons of Michigan), Josh Prohibition, Matt Cross, Jason Bane, Bryan Castle, Greg Iron, Johnny Gargano, Wally & Joe Dombrowski (PWO), Josh Movado & Bubba Mackenzie (IWR/Revolucha), Jeffrey Scott Kavanaugh (Border City Wrestling), Preacher, Brooks, Hybrid, T-D, Monty Brown, Manny, Ric Davies, Pete Christie, Brian Maday (UCW), Colt Cabana, Dan Severn (POG), AT Huck, Jim Hall & Dod March (Marquee/MMWA), Bubba Luscious (Metro Pro), Big Tom (WAR), Dave Martin (PTW), Blue Meanie (3PW), Steve Corino (World-1), Cameron Skyy, Tommy Treznik (CLASH), Phil Monahan (CIW), AJ Styles, George South, Jimi V, Danny Daniels (AAW), Chris Sabin, CK3, BRIAN GORIE and the greatest tag team partner a guy could ever have as the Michigan Invasion, Truth Martini!

A big thank you goes out to WWE, TNA (thank you Jeff Jarrett, Bill Behrens, D’Lo Brown & Jeremy Borash for your kindness), ROH (thank you Jim Cornette for knowing who Amazing N8 is!), OVW (Rip Rogers & Rob Conway), NWA and Dale Gagner’s AWA. Along the way I’ve wrestled legends and world champions, was a Druid at WRESTLEMANIA 23, been seen on TV (Man v. Food, MTV Made) and even featured in a music video. I have met all my heroes including Bret Hart, Shawn Micheals, Ric Flair, Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Nick Bockwinkel and the list goes on.

I know I’m forgetting people, I just want you all to know how much I love you. For every promoter that liked my old school work, for every fan that chanted “Detroit Sucks” or “We H8 N8″, for all the Boys that I’ve had the honor of working with, you are the Amazing Ones. I’m just little ole’ N8, who spent 15 years of my adult life as a Professional Wrestler. How kool is that?

What’s next, you ask? I have been offered a position with PWO Wrestling as a backstage agent and to assist with TV production. CLASH Wrestling has asked me to help out with DVD commentary and stick around as a mentor-type. Metro Pro Wrestling will also be requiring my services also. My in-ring days are over, but I still have much to contribute. I have worked in front of 10 people, as well as 10,000 people. I enjoyed every second of it and I hope you did too. God bless you all, until we meet again.

Peace,
    N8 Mattson

Downloads
    Uploads

Greed vs. Manzo Rematch Signed For Seize The Day V

December 19, 2011

Keeping with the tradition of announcing a new Seize The Day V match every Monday, we at CLASHWRESTLING.COM have learned of the latest addition to our Anniversary event on January 21st! Just last week we announced the colossal confrontation between Tyler Elkins & the Wreckingball that will be contested under No Disqualification, No Count Out Rules! This week’s match is equally heated as “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo squares off with the accomplice of CLASH CEO Truth Martini, Dragon Greed!

Greed & Manzo have been at each other’s throats since August this year. Greed viciously powerbombed Manzo at CLASH Wrestling 100 as a sign of loyalty to Truth Martini. One month later at All Out War!, Manzo cost Greed his best chance at becoming #1 Contender. Then at November’s Divided We Fall, Manzo pinned Greed in their singles contest, infruiating the former CLASH Champion. Later that evening, Greed cost Manzo his spot in the Eliminator Series Final.

At Seize The Day V, Greed & Manzo will square off in a huge rematch! Which competitor can defeat his rival at CLASH Wrestling’s Anniversary event? There’s only one way to find out! Join us for our first event of 2012: SEIZE THE DAY V on JANUARY 21ST! Tickets are available, now, click here to get yours today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast