Sorry, I have no photos on me but the best I can do is describe what we look like. I know it's not much to go on so sorry about this. If you don't know an anime character for all of us that's fine but if you could, can you at least name one for one or two of us.

1. Zjana: Short, ash blonde, wavy hair with dark blue eyes. Quiet tall and fairly pale. Clear skin and very fit.

2. Emily: Light brown, straight hair that goes down to her chest. Sea green eyes and also tall like Zjana. She has about the same skin tone and is a little skinner than Zjana but not a fit as her.

3. Rory: Very straight blonde(Almost white) natural hair the goes down to her waist, light blue eyes and has the palest skin of all of us. Probably the shortest of all of us but still quiet an average size for most people. (I have tall friends...) she is also average in weight wise too.

4. Georgie: red hair (Natural) that goes down to shoulders, freckles with light skin and light green eyes. Average in height and in weight, a little taller than Rory.

5. Lisa: Curly, blonde hair that goes just past her chest and is just smaller than Emily. Has Amber, gold eyes and she is also pretty sporty and fit too like Zjana but medium in skin tone.

6. Jess: Jet Black hair and hazel/green eyes. Hair goes down to chest and is the same height as Zjana so also very tall. She has also tanned skin.

7. Me: Straight, medium brown hair with that goes just past my chest. Medium brown eyes and very pale skin. I am the same high and size as Georgie.