Is hugging considered too much PDA?

dancing_queen123

Nov 19, 2011
My boyfriend and I were hugging (no kissing) in front of my dormitory and a lady passing by scolded us for displaying too much affection. Does hugging make other people uncomfortable or was that just her?

No it doesn't !!
She's just a annoying old bat !
I hug my friends ! Girls and guys. , it's fine for you to hug someone , it doesn't always mean you love them x

The older lady had not right to intrude on your private moments.
But, she has a reason, deep hugging is part of petting, and petting is the way sexual intercourse begins.
Lust is like a fire, especially for women, difficult to start, at first, and later, like a raging inferno, that eats you up.
Too many unwanted babies are conceived this way.

Does she scold girls who are just friends for hugging each other, too? She's just being prude, hugging is an innocent display of love. Unless you're, like, rubbing your bodies together or doing some weird movements, it's perfectly fine.

I personally think that hugging isn't too much PDA
i mean... why is hugging considered differently when a guy does that?
the lady is just jealous, lol

Just her I think Maybe she had indigestion or a headache. Maybe something else... Even so, it pays to be discreet. Privacy in the company of the one that you love is precious. So choose someher less public next time- okay?

It's horrendously excessive and you should feel ashamed I hope you apologized to this woman for making her witness such filth.

Back