Lesbian or Bisexual? I need advice..?

'MariiahSwagge

Nov 19, 2011
I'm only around 14 years of age, but try to take me seriously.
Ever since I was 11 it sort of registered that i might be bisexual, but now that some time has passed I find myself questioning it more and more, i dont find the male anatomy very attractive in the least.. in fact very few guys i see are considered attractive. But soo many girls are like,, damnn. Ive had 6 girlfriends and only one boyfriend. about two months ago i tried to make myself believe i was just a lesbian , because in reality my attraction ratios are like Girls; 90% and guys:10% .. But that didn't work out at all, because i still get crushes on guys from time to time.
Theres absolutely no possiblilty of me being straight,, i could never picture myself married to a guy. . I feel like a lesbian, but its that ten percent that makes me insecure.. I DO legit get crushes on guys frequently as well as girls..but jeah.. What do you think?

I think you don't need a label. I like guys and girls at about the same ratio. If people ask I say I'm straight but a bit bent :p (I'm a guy)

In my personal opinion, everyone is bisexual to some extant. Most gay people are going to occasionally see someone of the opposite sex and think they are nice to look at, just as straight people are occasionally going to see someone of the same sex and think the same thing. Because of this it is difficult to classify someone as gay, straight, or bi. However, the more important thing is it is not only difficult to classify people, it is pointless. Have you ever asked yourself why you care so much about a label. You find a lot of girls attractive and occasionally find a guy attractive. That's who you are. Who cares what "group" that falls under. You're worrying way too much about something that, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really matter. You are YOU, that's what you should classify yourself as.

Back