I have dreams of the future quite often? And I remember dreams from 10 years ago?

sierra

May 17, 2008
I usually have a lot of dreams, but the weird thing is, is that it really happens when i wake up. It will sometimes happen an hour from when i wake up, or like years. Also, I can remember deams from like 11 years ago. Some examples of my dreams are like:

Someone getting sick, and it happens.

Meeting someone new, and I really see the same exact person!

A life changing opprotunity. Like I have been nominated for many trips to go many places.

And even minor things such as what my parents make for breakfast, what we are going to wear that day (not just me but everybody), where we will go, and things like that.

The weirdest ones of all though, are the ones where see a place that I have never seen before, go inside of it, meet different people that I have never met before and it will happen after a few years. One of these dreams is a house that I had never seen before, I had this dream when I was three, and then like 10 years later, I see the house and everyone in it, but they have aged. Why, or how I should say, can I remember these dreams and "see the future?" I am so confused sometimes and scared as to which one of my dreams will come true...

P.S. I am 14 yeas old...

This has happned many times before so this may take some time.
1 person has abnormal dreams that express future events when in fact his/her mind associates there dream with the present such as the person you may feel as though you saw the same person when if fact it is just a feeling and a similar likeness but not the same

Back