Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do Asian girls in Seattle like a white boys on a sport bikes?

Before I start, yes, I am only attracted to Asians; the "Asian Fever" that everyone catches has stayed with me for about 5 years now and I don't see it going away. I have dated 3 Chinese girls and all of them moved to Seattle to be with their families.

So, it is my first year of college and I don't want to be in Jersey anymore, I have been accepted to Seattle University and Washington University and I plan to attend one of them. I have an Audi TT, but I also saved up enough to buy a 2010 Yamaha R1 Raven, a pure OEM beauty.

I have no problem taking both, my question is do Asian girls find sports bikes attractive? I myself am attractive, but to pull in, I use my car or this time, I want to use a bike. I don't care about the weather or temp of Washington, I just want to know.
    HELL YEAH MIKE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea some of them does but they like sport bikes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hide your kids, hide your wife, there's an asian fetish white guy in the house.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you serious? Ethnicity does not matter. Personal choice...some women are excited riding bikes and some are not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls are attracted to status. Of course status means different things to different females. A sport bike mostly isn't the end all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, no subset, be it asian women or white males can be generalized to liking a particular type of bike, or motorcycles in general. Buying a 2010 R1 just makes you a squid trying to get laid based on preconceived notions from idiotic assumptions. In other words, grow up. Buying a new R1 can mean serious hospital or funeral bills when you wreck it, and you will wreck it. Jacka$$es like you are the main reason why real rider's sportbike insurance is so astronomically expensive.

The fact is each woman is either going to like or dislike bikes and their riders, it varies widely and cannot be linked to ethnic background. Learn to ride on a proper learner bike like a ninja 650 for a year or so before you jump up to a race bike, which by the way is extremely uncomfortable for any passenger, asian or otherwise. In my experience as a president of a college motorcycle club, girls like sport bikes, women like crusiers, but that may just be the case in my little old texas college town.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whether in Japan, Korea or anywhere stateside, none of my Asian girlfriends ever looked like any color guy.

Bike doesn't matter.

They like excitement.