I used to just plug the USB cable from my phone to my MacBook and the iPhoto opened and I just clicked download and off it went, no problem. Now when I do the same, the phone says "ready to be used with device", as it said before, but my mac won't acknowledge the phone and I can't download the pics from my phone. I've been trying to solve this problem for a few weeks now, found and downloaded a couple of ELM-Mac software, but all it does is it wants to download info from the mac to the phone and not viceversa, as I need it to. I am not aware of changing any settings on my phone or on my mac, I have master reset the phone, restarted the mac, but the problem persist. Has anyone else had this problem and how have you solved it? Thanks.
yep, Annie, got that, downloaded it, and if you read it carefully it says it will enable me to download files from my computer to my phone, exactly the opposite I need- I want to download files (pictures) from my phone to my computer, not viceversa! Thanks for your trouble, though.

Sorry, Annie, I did read it carefully again, and it does say it should download from phone to computer, but it doesn't on mine. My mac simply doesn't "see" the phone, the option to download from phone to computer is not highlighted when I hover my mouse above it. I just don't know what to do next! I'm really frustrated!