is this girl not interested in me?

Samuel

Feb 27, 2008
well im a little confused. I thought this girl seemed interested in me and now im not so sure. When i first talked with her in my college class and introduced myself to her everything was good and i made it a little obvious that i was interested with her. She was happy talking with me that day and she evn insisted in joining my group in class disscussion. In the group she seemed nervous and would really only pay attention to me when talking and not to anyone else. After the group disscussion i talked with her a little more. She seemed nervous but never the less she went into serious detail when i only asked questions that required a two or three word answer. Anyway after that we were both about to leave and she kinda just paused and looked at me i didnt know what she was doing so i just said by and it was nice meeting u. Now a week later when we had this class again. When she walked into the classroom i said hi to her she just smiled and didnt look at me and quickly darted to her desk. I was a little confused about that. Later in the class the teacher made groups for class discussion and she put her in my group. This time in the group she was kind of quiet and kept looking down at her desk like she was trying not to look at me. The way she was acting seemed very nervous. During the discussion she only looked at me once and commented at what i had to say. I wanted to talk with her more that day and get to know her better maybe get her number but ohnestly my guess is that she was not interested so in turn i started acting like i wasnt interested to save face. I was stairing at the clock the whole time acting like i was bored and i noticed her glance at me a few times. Than at the end of class i was determined to get out of there fast cause i figured this girl doesnt like me and this is awkward if i stick around. Before i got up and left i was pretending to look at something else but from the corner of my eye i caught her looking at me for a few seconds. Well whatever i was pretty sure shes not interested in me so i just walked out of tjhe room and left. Is this girl not interested in me? If she is which i doubt how the hell am i supposed to talk with her if she keeps acting like that?

I think she's interested! Just be her friend and get to know her for now! Take it one step at a time! Ask her questions to keep the cconversation going! Hope I helped! Good luck! :)

Please answer mine! :Thanks you! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuryB_vOytsAPUrCCEwk7Xfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111113084706AAc03Jp

well, it's hard to say. as everyone else has been saying, she could just be a shy person, but the key is is she only shy to YOU? are you the only one she gives this treatment to? is she usually more scoial and open around others, but then when you're within earshot, she shuts down? just pay closer attention, and she may slip a good giveaway. watching you every now then could mean she likes you too, but it could also mean she's just a curious person. see if she likes staring at other people too besides you. i mean if you really are interested in her, just be yourself and come up to her, asking her to go catch something at a cafe or something, you know, to get to know her, and see if she is what you really want in a girl.

um, help with mine please? XD: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiUwSdxyebRydHrtKalYpEQTBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20111112200054AAvAkKa

It seems like shes a bit of a shy person if she's constantly looking at her desk, or just awkward in youth. I don't think that a few glance means much, she could be interested but if she hasn't made herself "available" then just lay off for now. If a girl is interested, you'll pretty much know it. If you still want to approach her about hanging out, maybe sit near the door so you can get out kind of fast and then hang out outside and catch her as she leaves. Try some more small talk, and if she isn't responsive, then just move on. Plenty of other fish... Good Luck

It seems like you're going off of only a little. A lot of your "nervous" comments are only perceptions. Maybe that's just how she is as a person. You need something more to go off of then "she seems nervous"

It seems like she's really interested in you, and is just somewhat introverted, you know what I'm saying? Take the time to speak to her and see what she's into. If you think it would help, tell her you think there's no reason for her to be nervous and that she seems like a great person and you'd like to get to know her better, or something like that. She sounds like one, for sure. I think it would work if you tried. The basic idea here is that she seems like she's really nervous around you, and that suggests that she does find you attractive. Sometimes people try their hardest to look away when they realize they like someone in an effort to look inconspicuous, when in reality, it makes them look really suspicious. All in all, if I was in your shoes, I would talk to her a bit more and take that risk.

Answer mine please? I need multiple perspectives on this and I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111113134910AAqAgA4

dude you're pushing her to hard. You need her to feel comfortable with the possible fact that she finds you attractive. give her a few complements, talk socially. She's interested, but the only possible way that can change is if you:

be mean or give her a mean look
pass gas
dig for gold
bring mc donalds to class because you were running late to school
wet yourself
soil yourself
vomit
ogle some other girl
or anything that is of that nature should not be good

She likes u.. ask her out! u never know if she will like u tomorrow:)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsCGFl9.mA7deZrS5R6myi3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111113113151AATv6kq

Sometimes when we are attracted to someone, we act differently. We can freeze and we can be nervous. We are not acting ourselves. It sounds like she is attracted to you but is feeling really shy right now. (This is so sweet actually)
You might want to ask her if she wants to take a break and just go for a cup of coffee. Don't make it feel like a date at all. Actually don't make anything feel like a date for a little while. Just hang out. And don't hit on her. Just talk and get her to relax and get back to being herself.

She's interested, she's just shy, she may of had an easier time talking to you at first cause, 1. she didn't like you right that second or 2. she had a brave moment of wanting to try and talk to you, but this week she reverted back to her shy ways, just try talking to her, if she's not responding to much, try picking different things to comment on and see if she's smiling or if she pays more attention to you then others who are talking to her

from my own perpective i think shes interested. Because the first day u met her she seemed interested.then she probaly was beating herself up because she thought she made it to obvious that she likeed you and is now trying to conceal her true intentions. I say go for it i mean you already seem like she doesnt like u but u should still try .

Back