Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

what are the good things about a fourwheeler?

I want to know whether to get a four wheeler or a dirt bike, and I cant decide can you help me?

Downloads
    Uploads
    FOUR WHEELER.........why because their awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are fun if you want to crash and brake every bone in your body

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two dirt bikes and a Quad. The dirt bikes are fun, but I find the Quad to be a lot more fun. My Quad will do 70 mph with both my wife and I on it. It will go faster, but I haven't found a reason to do so. The person who said they were not as fast as dirt bikes must not be aware the newer machines have all the power and muscle needed for speed.

We can climb any hill that my dirt bike can climb, and the added bonus is I can use it around the house to pull a cart with firewood or leaves in it. Plus, in some states, like Arizona, you can buy a license to drive the Quad on certain class roads and streets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To add to previous answers, quads tip over very easily, qiute a few people have been killed by them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a two fourwheelers and our smaller one recently stopped working correctly. The brakes don't really work and that's a big problem. So if you do get a fourwheeler, keep an eye on the brakes...

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you take a four wheeler to a track it is amazingly fun. You can do wheeles and everything with a bigger machine. Anyways you can skid and do everything that a bike can bassically do. Who cares if you cant drive it on the street you would still have to get it legalized. and may i mention it is really safe...umless it falls on you but there is a low chance of that happening.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definetly a 4 Wheeler! Becuase you won't be getting stuck in mud and is so much more fun in the snow!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    really it depends on the terrain and how fast you want to go. I have both, and enjoy that option.
    4 wheelers do much better in sand and loose dirt, and deep water and mud. 2 wheelers can navigate better through rocky or narrow sections and can go faster over most terrains, and hillclimb better. They are different animals and are ridden differently, but both are fun. A 4 wheeler is obvioulsly more stable because its harder to fall off or loose balance, but also are heavier and would hurt you more if it rolled over on you. And harder to get away from should you need to. and sometimes you do. I think a 4x4 quad is better to have than a 2 wheel drive one, you can sure go a lot more places more safely. And reverse is worth having as well. it depends on if racing it is your main goal or not. To just go riding around, or camping on etc, 4x4 is better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    4 wheelers are great because you can kill yourself so easily with them. The planet is overpopulated. Get a 4 wheeler.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast