is an ipad 2 worth it?

inferno

Jul 13, 2008
i would like to know if an ipad 2 is worth buying, nd if it is if i should get one with 3g
or shuld i just get another tablet or laptop

I have an ipad one and a laptop. I love them both for different things. The ipad is portable and has cool tools and games. The laptop can do a lot more, like flash player. I say if you got an ipad to get the 2 and not the one because I wish I had gotten the 2. It really depends what you are going to use it for. Also on the 3g, I say don't get it. It's to expensive and it may be handy at an airport but I still wouldn't get it.

They r pretty over priced for me...3g vesrion and wi fi jarrgon! I don't know..read it up or

Go to YOUTUBE and then type in "iPad 1 apple!"

And then type in "i pad 2 apple"
Compare the two and just see if theyve changed it much...

I know the IPad 2 is a lot thinner..but read up more!

YESSSS! It SO is! Just got mine in August... works flawlessly, amazing graphics, awesome game play, and fast as hell. I have the WiFi only. My mum has the 3G enabled but she never uses it even though she's always on the go. The 3G is $15 extra a month so just go with WiFi... it's everywhere.

i wonder the same question, i wanna give my boyfriend an ipad2 for christmas nd i dont know if i should

I have one, and my mom loves it. We didn't get the 3G, we got the highest GB. It's better if you add one of those keyboards to the bottom of it. I would get it if I were you.

well yes and no. i have an ipad 2. i also have an imac. i am a mac person. im also an artist. i use my ipad as a tablet for computer graphics. since i already have a main computer this little guy is handy and dandy. i use it for school (like textbooks and books and such.) i use it as a calendar. i use it to play games and blast music. it's by no means any better than a tablet with a good camera. But since the whole portable flash thing is going down the crapper i do think the ipad is now more valuable and fun to use. mehh some people dig it some don't.

I think you should just get a laptop because the iPad is fun at first but in a few days it gets old it's basically an enlarged iPod touch that you can't take anywhere and a laptop has soo many more features you could use it for a lifetime

get the Kindle Fire when it comes out soon http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-Amazon-Tablet/dp/B0051VVOB2

btw i have an ipad 2
also, amazon makes no money off the kindle itself, just off of the content that they sell for it

apple makes about $200 of each ipad, so the kindle is the same quality as the ipad, its just a bit smaller

Worth what? You haven't said what you want it for. Why would you ask if it;s worth buying and then leave out why you would want it? Depending on why you're thinking of getting it, it's either worth it or it's not.

I would ay it's not worth it. iPads are boring. Sure you can play games and watch movies, listen to music and read eBooks, but a big part of the experience is being able to surf the net wirelessly.

If you were all that interested in the internet, you could have found a website known as "Yahoo! Answers", and then read the answers on that site given to the last 200+ people who asked that very same question.

Isn;t it odd how many people are willing to pay top dollar for devices and services needed to connect them to the web no matter where they are,

BUT

make no effort to use the internet to find information that could have answered their questions?

get a laptop its way better you but the ipad2 for so much and if you want internet you pay :p

It depends what your gonna be using it for. I am typing this answer in it right now, I do all my browsing on it, type all my papers for high school on it, have all my music and photos on it and fun games and the Netflix app for movies. The only thing I use the family iMac for anymore is movie and music production and once in a while I jutpst like to use a bigger screen for typing papers or surfing the web. But for me teh iPad is great. If you have no computer/laptop in your house at all I would suggest getting a MacBook but if you have a desktop or a laptop already than get an iPad. Also don't listen to the people saying y shouldn't get it because it's just a big iPod touch. It isn't it is much more than that. I wouldn't be able to do my work or all my surfing and computer use an an iPod touch or iPhone but I can on an iPad plus there are a lot of iPad-only apps that are great. If you get one I would say no 3G and base what size you get off of how much music/video you have that you want to have on it and then from that leave a good 8 gigabytes for apps. Too many peopel get the highest costing model (64 gig) and they only use 10 gig of it. I would suggest a 32 gb.

Back