How tall do you think I'll be?

since you mom is tall definitely you'll be tall. Maybe more than 6'2''. My mom is tall and I am like 6'

There is a very high chance that you could be pretty tall. You're only 13 and that tall you still have a lot of growing to go. Like the person above said make sure you eat healthy and try to exorcise daily.

I been 5'8" since i was 14 but i do believe it depends on if you are male or female though. my younger brother is taller than me and still growing.

5'11 or 6 foot is my best guess.
you're so lucky, i'm only 5'2 and 14.... i don't see myself growing anytime soon!\:

If your Male you could be about 6'0 but it depeneds.... Have you hit puberty yet? If you didn't and your that tall then you could probably be 6'3 1/2 that's what happened to my uncle????.....

No guarantee, but you should probably reach at least 6' by the time you stop growing in your mid to late teens.

u will grow to be 1 foot tall... its a mathematical certainty... answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsCGFl9.mA7deZrS5R6myi3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111113113151AATv6kq

You could grow up to be 6 ft. I think for your age you're pretty tall. Just make sure to eat the right foods and keep exercising. Genes also play in the role in terms of height which I think you got since you're parent are both tall.

Whoa! You're going to be tall! It's a good thing, I'm tall myself! That's exactly how my family is. I'm a 17 yr old girl and 5'11. My brother is 14 and the same height as me. I'd say you'll definitely be 6 foot or over... possibly 6'3! You should play basketball or use your height for a sport!

To be honest, i am a mathematician. Here is how it's done.

[(D + M) x2] /2 = Your height
[(511+601) x2)] /2 = Your height
[(1112 x2)] /2= Your height
2224 /2 = Your height
1112 = Your height.
11" 12 = Your height.
12" = YOUR HEIGHT. <--- Thank me later.

Back