My shoujo manga idea, what do you think? (Judge even if you dont like manga)?

Kaito

Oct 24, 2008
A 15 year old girl, named Kieri, is afraid of heartbreak again and avoids dating every again.

(idk if this make's sense, lol, but remember, i made it up on the spot)

Later,
Kieri attends a new high-school after moving. Kieri is
a very beautiful girl, and allot of guys take interest in her
and ask her out, but she turns them down, because doesn't want to date anymore.

When in her new high-school, a group of the ''popular boys'' take notice to her, ( a group of 4 maybe?) Since there kind of the ''bad boy popular type'' they all hold a competition on who could win the ''geeks heart first''.

(They know shes a computer nerd by the way she is dressed, her face and hair is very beautiful, but dresses in dorky clothes, and also joined computer class when she first arrived. Later she gives herself a makeover though ;D)

While the boys each try to win her heart, they slowly start falling in love with her, because they get to know her sweet and caring personality. Kirei slowly starts having real feelings for the boys and tries to stay away as much as she can, afraid of falling in love and having her heart broken.

Later, Kirei finds out somehow that they boys were just flirting with her for a competition, and is heartbroken again, because she fell in love with one of the boys. (the boy she fell in love with loves her back for real)

Will one of these boys be her soul mate and finally make her take a risk into finding ''the one?''. Will she forgive there little game and find out there true feelings?

But one day, a new student arrives. But soon Kirei finds out that the new student his her ex boyfriend who broke her heart, and hes here to try to win her back over.
--------------------------------------…

Her past story: The reason for her not wanting to date in real life, in-case the ''ex boyfriend part'' didn't explain it all, is because they were very close friends when they were children. When they got older, her ex boyfriend started to get a more ''player personality''.

Kirei loved her ex very much, but, he broke her heart for another girl he met, even though he didn't know her that long, he dumped Kirei for her. It was really hard for Kirei and she decided to give up on love.

This is all i got right now xD

Back