Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would I be considered a lesbian?

Now I usually find questions like this silly - because I believe that you would know your sexuality, you can't have people tell you what you are - but now I'm confused myself. I know my attractions but not what I would be labeled.

I am only sexually attracted to girls, but I can fall for either gender. I cannot get off to a guy whatsoever. I find many guys gorgeous but I'm not interested in sexual relations with them. When I see a gorgeous girl, however, that's a completely different story...haha

I've had a boyfriend before, and cared about him deeply, but I couldn't go any further than kissing him without being grossed out

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a lesbian honey

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are no black and white answers to this one. It's not a matter of yes or no. Since you are only attracted to women then I would say you are lesbian. Admiring a man or woman because they are attractive is not a sexual desire.You can appreciate beauty without wanting to screw it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can experience aesthetic attraction toward people you're not sexually attracted to, and that sounds like it's your case regarding guys. if you're only capable of sexual feelings toward girls, you're probably homosexual.

but, romantic and sexual orientations aren't always in sync, so you Can be capable of feeling romantically about both men and women and be biromantic or people regardless of gender (men, women, and those of atypical gender identities and physical sex combinations, who would be considered genderqueer) and be panromantic, while still only capable of sexual interest in those entirely female, or at least those entirely physically female.

Downloads
    Uploads
    @ tbug: yes, you can admire beauty without sexual atraction, but this girl is onl bi mentally.

You are not lesbian. From what I can tell, you are sort of going through a phase or something like that. Just try to get out of it. It can end up in a horrible life for you if you do not realie this. The only reason why with this boy friend, you couldn't get to go any farther than kissing him is because you think of yourself as lesbian. It's all mental.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being a lesbian is not mental, a phase or a choice. so please don't listen to close minded people who are afraid of what they do not understand. You may be bisexual. Lesbians do not make out with guys. Perhaps you should just go with the flow and it will work itself out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to sound blunt, but you're definitely lesbian. If you don't feel any sexual attraction towards the opposite sex, then you're not bisexual. People of the same sex call each other attractive sometimes without it being gay or like someone personally without having to have sex with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Angel I agree females are so much better at making love then guys. Put a naked man next to a naked women and the female wins every time.