...People's Edition? I'm planning on pre-ordering WWE '12. At first, I was going to pre-order the People's Edition from the THQ store and this is what comes with it:

Unique foil sleeve cover packaging featuring The Great One.
WWE ’12 videogame including The Rock playable in-game character.
Exclusive WWE Blu-Ray/DVD (depending on platform type) featuring The Rock’s must-see WWE Raw appearances from February 14, 2011 and April 4, 2011, including his highly anticipated return to WWE and the moment his WrestleMania XXVIII match with John Cena was made official. Produced by the WWE exclusively for The People's Edition only!
Exclusive foil Topps trading card featuring The Rock.

Electrifying photograph of The Rock.

As I was about to purchase this, I suddenly remembered that you can get Miz's alt. attires, but I forgot what was needed for purchase in order to receive them. I did my research and it seemed as if I need to pre-order from GameStop to get his alt. attires. Is this true? Can I still get his alt. attires along with the People's Edition by pre-ordering from the THQ store, or do I have to just pre-order the People's Edition from GameStop, depending on if it's available at GameStop as the People's Edition or the standard edition, to get Miz's alt. attires? Do GameStop even have the People's Edition, or as that just accessible through the THQ store? Which will benefit me incentive-wise and financially?