Bengals vs. Steelers vs. Ravens? Discuss!?

seahawksfan44

Mar 13, 2011
These three 3 AFC elite teams are all good teams stacked on defense, so who do you think will win? My vote is for the Bengals since I'm liking AJ Greens playing style.

Tough call. Ravens are 6-2 and have swept the Steelers, but have two losses against subpar teams, and I'm still not sold on that offense. The defense, however, is still one of the best in the league. The Steelers are 6-3, with losses only to the Ravens (twice) and the Texans. The offense has been good this year, but for some reason, that defense just doesn't seem as dominant to me. The Steelers struggled against very poor teams early on (remember they only beat the Colts by 3), and I'm not completely sold yet that they've hit their stride (they did just lose). The Bengals are 6-2, with Dalton and Green being a great foundation for that offense, while the defense has really stepped up its game. It's easy to say that they've played a weak schedule (which they have), but they did beat the Bills and they did play the 49ers close. However, more will be learned when they play the Steelers and Ravens.

As of right now, I'll take the Ravens in the division, since they just seem like the most complete team right now out of the three. I doubt all three teams will make the playoffs (I feel someone in the AFC East has to take a wild card), so right now I'll say the Bengals make it, although my opinion could easily change if they don't beat Pittsburgh this weekend.

The Bengals? LOL!

They have an easy schedule so far this year. They have played 2 teams with records better than .500. And they have ONLY beat 1 team with a record better than .500.

Hell, NO!!!!! The Steelers will smash the Bengals this week and will show that the Bengals' first half success is just a FLUKE.

Steelers, Ravens, and then the Bengals

Nice teams, but I still thinking that the Steelers and the Ravens are better, they have the best defenses in the NFL in the last decade and are more consistent than the Bengals. Whatever, Andy Dalton and AJ Green seem to be one of the best double of the next years, and they have a good defense too.

Take a look at who the Bengals have played, and tell me if you are really ready to compare them to these two teams....

Bengals this Sunday are going to do more than what a lot of people think. I think they beat the Steelers this Sunday.

I think that division could possibly have 3 playoff teams. They could occupy both wild card spots. Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore are all 3 good teams.

Back