Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

So i have iphone 4, ipad 2 and Macbook, All apps which i downloaded on

iphone are showing on apps on ipad? i downloaded some apps on iphone 4 which i didn't wanted others to see so after using it for couple of hours i deleted. I don't know what happened or how it happened, i sync my iphone4 and ipad2 both with same macbook. Just recently i found out that when i go to Apps on Ipad2 there is this option in Apps,Purchased right next to updates at the bottom. so now i can see all the apps which i downloaded since i have iphone 4 in count it was like 300 something. how would those app not show on ipad2 purchased list. how can i stop them showing on ipad2,

Thanks i really need answers guys..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really know what to say about the fact that you need to hide apps you downloaded from others. This question should best be taken to the Apple website, not here on Yahoo! Answers. But here are a few things to know:-

- Like you said, you synced your iPhone 4 and iPad 2 using the same MacBook, so it shouldn't be surprising that apps purchased from your iPhone 4 are being transferred to the iPad 2.
    - You have an Apple account to use as you purchase apps from the App Store. Since I assume that you are using the same account for all three of your Apple Store merchandise, that is why your 300-something number of apps will continue to show on all three of the devices.

Potential Solution: simply log out of your account on your iPhone 4 and iPad 2. Next time when you Sync them with your MacBook, click on the tab that gives more details about the iPhone 4/iPad 2 and un-check the boxes under the Apps section so that you are not syncing apps.

If you don't want others to see the apps you download, then don't share your iPhone/iPad/MacBook.