haters are all welcome!)? hahahaha I know this question has been asked a ton, but once more.....

Anyway, I'm a girl, 17 years old. I'm not a fan of anime in general. I think the artistry and drawing is really cool, but a lot of the time anime gets annoying and/or boring (and downright overrated sometimes!). That being said, even though I don't enjoy anime in general there are a few series and movies that I do like. I like Naruto, One Piece, and InuYasha not necessarily because they're anime, but because their story lines are well-written and enthralling (I don't wanna stop watching!) and the characters in each are very memorable. I also enjoy those anime movies by Miyazaki (who doesn't?). The shows Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Yugioh have a special place in my heart because as a 6 year old I would sit down with my friend and watch those. They bring back good memories, even though I watch them now and think, Damn, this is boring! The Pokemon and Yugioh video games are a BLAST, though....

So my questions are:

1. Do you like anime? Why? (I don't care if you're an anime freak or an anime hater, I'll welcome all opinions hahaha. And again I'm not an anime fan in general, but do I enjoy a good story and some anime has some damn good story lines....)

2. What is/are your favorite anime series?

3. What are your least favorite? (I understand lots of people think Naruto is over-rated, and I'll agree it is. But that doesn't stop the story line and characters from being awesome!)

4. Do you read and like manga? Which ones? (I gotta say, I hate reading comics - western or manga....)

5. Do you enjoy anime- or manga-stylized video games? (I LOVE Fire Emblem! Hahaha. And of course as I mentioned above, the Yugioh and Pokemon games. That Yugioh card game is totally addicting...)

Thanks for answering!