Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should Blacks start a class action suit against Yahoo for allowing the

racist rant to persist on their website? These Q & A's are supposedly carefully filtered yet selected rant and rave are allowed to post and stay posted while legitimate questions are removed or never even posted in the first place. How many users would like to file suit?

While were are at it, maybe we will sue the abusive users personally for harrasment and verbal assault. The Americans will be easy to find through their IP addresses, thanks to the Patriot Act.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yahoo will never give you anthing,its owned by jews

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately any forum remotely similar to this one would contain the same inappropriate infantile content.
    Bear in mind that many of these offensive posts are made by "trolls" - mindless idiots with absolutely no life who think it is somehow cool to stir up controversy on web forums.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your lawsuit. By the way, you can't sue someone for being racist. Well...you can sue, but you can't win.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can Whites start a "class action suit" for the tremendous amount of black on White crime?...That is your answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get a job, be so much easier

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's Yahoo's forum. If you don't like it, don't play here. No one forced you to be exposed to any of that. In fact, it's likely you sought it out--saw a probably offensive question, opened it, and sure enough it was a racist rant.

I think the part you don't get is that all this stuff you do won't work on trolls--yelling at the troll, reporting him, getting him banned--they are hoping that all that happens! Now as for a lawsuit, would that be a suit telling them to destroy Y!A if they can't racism off the boards? Are you claiming you've been harmed by something you read? Also, it's clearly not a verbal assault (it's written), so you may even have trouble figuring out what supposed crime they have committed.

I for one would rather they stick with what they have now--the ratings system usually hides the stupidest rants for you in the answers. I can avoid troll questions pretty easily. If someone does sneak a racist rant by both of those filters, it's not going to hurt me anyway--I'd rather let the idiots keep their free speech so I can keep mine. No one listens to those rants anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hell yeah if they go too far and it's also other black people making racist rants too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we should. But it should be focused against the ignorant fools on the forum.Not the yahoo answers staff itself.