This is long but help, its Urgent!Okay so these past two days my whole life has been falling apart! So yesterday after school my Uncle died really suddenly. I was upset and everything. Then at school I only told my closest friend. At morning break my friend (guy) pulled me aside and asked me why I was spreading rumors about CS (initals). I was like what? I haven't been spreading rumours! And he is like you know the one where you said she is a lesbian? I'm like WTF the whole way thru. Then I say No I heard about the rumour from RB and he goes ah fine whatever. I go and wash my hands and when I come out CS's friends start calling me a b*tch and a bullsh*tter! I defended my self and walked to the toilets to text my mum begging her to let me come home! I texted her all day and she wouldn't, I was also on my own all day. People carried on glaring and swearing at me. When I got home my mum said she called CB's (my best friend) and RB's (my best friend and CB's twin) grandma. I talked to them both on the phone and they both believe me that I'm telling the truth. I sent tons of messages on facebook and bbm and like no-one believes me! How do I stop these rumours? And how do I get the day off school? I don't want to go and my mum said that I have to! Please help!