Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i make my itunes play out of my stereo and all my other laptop sounds to...

...come out the computer speaker? I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop, hooked up to my 32" HD tv, via HDMI cable. So the audio can either come out of my laptop or tv or both. I want to have just my itunes (or if changeable to whatever program I want, that would be better) play out of my stereo system i have a cord that is a HJ jack to stereo hookup so hooking up the stereo is already taken care of. I have windows 7 so I can control the different program sound levels. I just need help because I can't figure this out for some reason.

Thank you for your help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    connect your to the laptop (headphone out), then to the amp (audio source in)...run your itune as Normal...use one Audio source at one time.this is a simple way to route Audio out from the Laptop..my amp has several inputs for Audio (in). hdmi, rca, digital.. make sure the Headphone out is working..if you don't have an adapter for your Amp to fit your line (in) , try your Local Radio shack..