PLEAE PLEASE HELP!! FREAKY DREAMS!!?

Hannah

May 15, 2008
Hi, I'm a 14 yr old girl and I've been having freaky dreams!
Three nights ago, I had a dream that I was dying and I only had one year left to live. Straight away i started to plan out all the things that I had really want to do. (I'm really shy and unconfident so I'm not popular and I'm not that smart or sporty, but I know that I can be all of the above things if I really try. So im ALWAYS thinking that im not doing my best and im wasting my life) Then, last night I had a dream that there was loads of bombings at my school and 5 people lost their lives. I woke up feeling really greatful because that dream was not reality. Lastly, i had a dream that i had a girl (whom i've being wanting to make friends with but im struggling due to my shyness) over for a sleepover and we had good fun together. Then i woke up with a start but then fell back a sleep and dreamt that me and a boy had a long and funny coversation and after that we were good friends (also me and him had a crush on each other in real life, but at different times, like he fancied me a yr and a half ago, whereas i fancied him a year ago-i don't fancy him now, though!). The funny thing is we've never had so much as a coversation in all our lives! See how these dream are all connected to school and people from school?! Well, what can this mean? Does it mean there s a change in store for me? I sure hope there is! I'm always (like i said before) thinking that i can definately better myself.
Thanks!:)

Back