Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

gossips are affecting my moms relationship.. what do i do?

so im Filipino.. and im living in spain.. and also i don't hang with filipinos often.. cos i try to avoid gossips.. i stay at my house always but i cant still avoid it.. i know i should start ignoring those people but.. how can i.. if its affecting my relationship with my mom?.. my mom has a lot of filipino friends.. and they always have something to say abwt me.. also my mom always cry whenever she hears things relating to me ¨always bad things¨.. she is a single mom and she has daughter and son.. i know its hard for her to feed us and make my bro study in UNI..

i tried to tell her to ignore them.. that they make up stuffs but she cant.. whenever she hears something abwt me.. she become more strict.. i tried talking to her calmly but she isnt that type of person.. before we met 3yrs ago (¨i was in philippines before.. my father and her raised me and my bro till 8 then she left to work in spain.. and we met again 3 yrs ago¨) she was all kind and i loved her.. but because of gossips she became much much more strict.. she is bossy and whenever she says something u MUST do it.(¨when she says something thats final.. no why´s..... and she always shout and sometimes hit -not hard enough to leave black mark but it still hurt x.x but sometimes). ¨i think she wants me to be ¨a perfect daughter.. so others wont say anything¨ even though u know that she isnt doing what she want you to do.. ¨like house rules¨ bottom line.. all the gossips made her like that.. and her being unreasonable... ¨i dunt think she is capable of raising a teenager... me and my bro thought the same thing, thats why he prefer to be away of her..¨ so how can i deal with her? (sorry for my bad english btw)

Downloads
    Uploads
    just tell those people to shut up

Downloads
    Uploads
    ur mom is just stressed being a si ngl parent it is hard in thi world... i think its just best to help your mom out and anytime she says crap remember she's just stressed .. just go to skewl get a good job and help her out a bit and slap those batches in the face !