gossips are affecting my moms relationship.. what do i do?

Keeza

Nov 6, 2011
so im Filipino.. and im living in spain.. and also i don't hang with filipinos often.. cos i try to avoid gossips.. i stay at my house always but i cant still avoid it.. i know i should start ignoring those people but.. how can i.. if its affecting my relationship with my mom?.. my mom has a lot of filipino friends.. and they always have something to say abwt me.. also my mom always cry whenever she hears things relating to me ¨always bad things¨.. she is a single mom and she has daughter and son.. i know its hard for her to feed us and make my bro study in UNI..
i tried to tell her to ignore them.. that they make up stuffs but she cant.. whenever she hears something abwt me.. she become more strict.. i tried talking to her calmly but she isnt that type of person.. before we met 3yrs ago (¨i was in philippines before.. my father and her raised me and my bro till 8 then she left to work in spain.. and we met again 3 yrs ago¨) she was all kind and i loved her.. but because of gossips she became much much more strict.. she is bossy and whenever she says something u MUST do it.(¨when she says something thats final.. no why´s..... and she always shout and sometimes hit -not hard enough to leave black mark but it still hurt x.x but sometimes). ¨i think she wants me to be ¨a perfect daughter.. so others wont say anything¨ even though u know that she isnt doing what she want you to do.. ¨like house rules¨ bottom line.. all the gossips made her like that.. and her being unreasonable... ¨i dunt think she is capable of raising a teenager... me and my bro thought the same thing, thats why he prefer to be away of her..¨ so how can i deal with her? (sorry for my bad english btw)

ur mom is just stressed being a si ngl parent it is hard in thi world... i think its just best to help your mom out and anytime she says crap remember she's just stressed .. just go to skewl get a good job and help her out a bit and slap those batches in the face !

Back