Do you miss baseball already?

Jake1

May 11, 2008
I can't wait for the 2012 season, the Lions are the only thing keeping my sane right now.

BQ: Who wins AL MVP? I want to say Miggy, but I think Grandy will get it.
I'd actually be kinda bothered if Grandy won it because he only hit .265

YES! especially there's still an NBA Lockout..

BQ: Curtis Granderson deserves it more then anyone.. Even with his great numbers his still underrated.. I don't care if you hit .265 or .250 if you have great numbers in other categories and rank it in top 5.. Look at Felix Hernandez last year he won the Cy Young even though he has a 13-12 win loss record..

I miss it a lot. However I am curious to see where Heath Bell, Prince fielder, Albert pulls, Jose reyes, and cj Wilson all end up this off-season.

Yes I do especially since it looks like there won't be an NBA season happening. The fact that I don't have much interest in football and hockey makes it worse. It's gonna be a LONG winter...

BA: Despite what anyone thinks, Curtis Granderson is the top candidate to be MVP in the AL. Sure his batting average is low, but you can't ignore all the other categories where he is ranked in the top 5 for the AL.

I've really enjoyed the off-season because Frank McCourt has sold the Dodgers! He out-a-here!

Back