Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can anyone write a scary short story? Few sentences. Best answer given within

hour!!!? About half a page thanks !

Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped doing ten year olds' homework when I was ten.

Half a page? Don't be so lazy.

Junior Member BeatriceVanDonkeyshaft's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She edged further along the corridor, the cobwebs rippling against the floorboards as her ankles passed them. Just as she reached he corner she felt a searing pain followed by a muffled crunch as a serrated blade went through her spine and the sensation of her ribs parting and cracking to let the attackers knife twist inside her. She tried in vain to scream but found it was impossible, in her state of shock she still knew her lungs had been torn by the blade even before blood started pooling up her esophagus and onto the back of her tongue. Allowing herself to collapse as she heard the attackers footsteps and wheezy chuckles retreating. Eyes rolling in their sockets taking in the result of the attack - blood and bile flowing freely from her mouth, spinal fluid leaking and pooling behind her and the knife itself encrusted with shards of bone and globs of marrow. A moment later her adrenaline began to wear off and throbbing pain resonating from the narrow canal made by the rough metal, she had never wanted to scream and thrash and flail as much as she did now... but all she could do was lie in her own mess of bodily secretions (including tears now) and await the all to slowly advancing dark vignette of death to cloud her eyes and take her.