10 team league
My team :
Qb: big Ben & tim tebow
Wr: Roddy White, Mike Wallace, Brandon Lloyd, Stevie Johnson, & DHB
Rb: Ray Rice, Lesean McCoy , Ben tate, d Williams
Te: J. Finley& JBallard
K: David akers
Def: cincy
To me my team looks solid but I've already lost 3 games any advise if I should post some trades or just leave my team as is?

How the hell did you end up with all those guys? McCoy and Rice are both top ten players. White went early in the 2nd round in most drafts, and in most drafts, Wallace didn't fall past the late 3rd/early 4th round.

No it looks like your team is good as is... the 3 losses must have been close with those playmakers. You must have loss during the bye weeks which is okay since most of your team is pass their byes.
Heres what i think by position.

QB: Big ben has been improving fantasy points wise so he is a good keeper. Tebow is okay since he sucks at passing but can get you really good rushing yards (averaging something like 60+ yards rushing), just be careful with how inaccurate he is and i predict him throwing a few more INTs.

WR: Roddy white is actually a good WR, don't worry too much as he has been getting a lot of attention with J. Jones out. Teams will have Jones to cover opposite White which will help White get more open. Wallace is Wallace and will continue to produce. Lloyd has GREATLY benefited from the trade and with Feely @ QB and Lloyd being very productive expect more when bradford gets back. Stevie Johnson i would attempt to trade if you can as he kind of fell back to earth. DHB is good speedy WR and can make huge plays, i actually think the addition of TJ Whosurmama, DHB will be that more valuable.

RB: Ray rice is a fantasy football producer and has a VERY FRIENDLY rest of the season lined up. McCoy is in the same boat as Rice if not a yacht. Ben Tate and Williams you can find better but if thats all that is out there... you will have to deal with it which shouldnt be a big problem as Rice and McCoy have already had their Bye Weeks...

TE: Finley good in a pass heavy offense like GB, Ballard good play since the emergence of eli manning

Def: CINCY I have fell in love with... Besides a couple of teams that smoked them, they have constantly produced for my team and they have a very weak 2nd half schedule.. But Def isn't too important as you can pretty much pick up and play any defense any week, but i do like Cincy for the remainder of the season.

K: bleh its a kicker thats good... nothing much to say there!

As for a trade the only real area you could upgrade is at TE since finley is a little bit unreliable since there are so many passing options for rodgers but thats just being REALLY REALLY picky..

HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK...

Back