Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think God makes faces at stupid people and laughs at funny people?

Does God have his own set of emotions and a personality? As a beginner Christian, I imagine God making faces of disbelief at people who do stupid things and even rolling his eyes like he has seen this dozens of times before as if humans are so predictable. I'm sure God has actually become quite bored with our patterns of behavior and emotion. Do you think so? Is God even effected by us anymore?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Great Bearded Narwhal smiles at our behaviour. He does care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    God is compassionate, full of love and understanding. You can't even shock him with silly questions. He looks at the inward man, by the way. He has tenderness for those who the world thinks is ugly and the world treats as undesirable. That probably disappoints and angers Him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let them have their fantasy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think so otherwise were would these emotions and expressions that we have come from?

Downloads
    Uploads
    emotions and a personality are human traits. Yes, God has these things, but not like us. Whenever we think of God as having human characteristics we should realize that it personification of an Almighty and All knowing being. He's just not a small thing to consider in anything.

That being said, God has a Miraculous sense of Humor. Often expressed in His Own way of Irony.
    He literally is "Commitment"/Love, so He's nothing short on Passion The concept of "God's Face" in the scriptures is representative of His Grace. So, He makes a face at people all the time, depending upon what of His Grace they will acknowledge and get to experience, so, you're right.
    Yes, God gets bored with our negative patterns of behavior. I'm not even God, and I think its ridiculous what people think is shocking or dramatic. Its so utterly boring, I feel like I've been watching it myself for thousands upon thousands of years. However God's own actions/Investments and goals and achievements of them would be very entertaining to Him, or He wouldn't do them. He would be tickled pink when we get things right at all. You can't not be effected by the things you endure to make for your own desires and by your own hands. You are pleased or disappointed when things work out well in it or not. Let's just say He's not focusing on the negatives as much as people do.