Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are blackberry apps going to get better ?

Hi i might get a BB. Though there apps arnt that good. Are there apps going to get better because android and the app store have lots of apps and good ones and blackberry dont have that much apps and which are good because i want a phone with good apps and good games. Also i heard BBM might come to android or IOS is this true and will it be free. Thanks for your help

Downloads
    Uploads
    they might

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be honest, I don't think they ever will since the hardware on Android and iPhone/iPod touch is more powerful than most BB's and its a lot easier to develop and publish apps. Blackberry is also losing market share whilst the other two are gaining and have a LOT of money to invest in apps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    BB will never be that good Apple rules with apps and Aandroid is trying to catch up android and apple are the best I never liked my BB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt it. BBs are mostly for business, they were late to the game with apps, and it sounds like with the problems that they had with their sever that lots of people will jump ship to Apple or Android.

I foresee them running Android in the future with a native interface of theirs like HTC and Motorola do with Sense and Motoblur. They are already revamping their Playbook for Android Apps.