Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do adults complain about their responsibility?? Ya'll lazy or somethin?

I'd take responsibility & freedom any day over lack of responsibility & lack of freedom. I'm not lazy.
    Besides... being able to crack open a can of beer in the evening and not have to worry about it makes working all day almost seem worth it.
    Hahaha, funny, I'm already paying my parents bills even though I don't want to live there. Fun-E.
    @Swamp:

1) You don't know me or my parents and 2) Heathen has no "r" in it.
    Shit. When I couldn't get a job I'd spend hours a day picking up cans to sell them for enough money to feed my family. Don't act like I'm some spoiled brat, the only reason why Im on the internet is because I'm at the library.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered your last question. The only person complaining was you.

You got a chip on your shoulder. We are not the bad guy in your problems right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would take being a kid again with lack of freedom anyday .............I miss saturday morning cartoons, the magic of christmas morning and waking up or comming home to food all cooked for me. Sleeping in, cuddles when I'm sick, getting money for cleaning my room..........I miss the most dramatic thing about my life being grounded to my room. I would give anything to be grounded to my room all day,lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Words are cheap, dear.

Come back when you're an adult and know what it's like. Until then, enjoy your happy little fantasy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not "crack open a can of beer", ever. I prefer to not wash away my day with booze. Anyways, oh I have no idea what to even say to this nonsense. Adults do not complain about their responsibilites. They meerly vent and compare with other adults. You know, people who have to worry about someone else besides theirselves? Not kids who can suck mommy and daddys electric up by playing on the electronics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do teens complain about things they know nothing about, and stereotype all hard working adults into one? Ya'll stupid or something?

Yeah, 2 can play at that game. Thing is, im purposefully being ignorant. See how bratty you sound?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wait until you have bills to pay

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you'll figure out the answer to this question when you are an adult yourself. By the time you are fully grown and your life is NOTHING but responsibility, you will be daydreaming about those days where you didn't HAVE to go to work...or HAVE to change diapers...or HAVE to clean.

All you're doing at this point with all those added comments is making yourself seem like a brat. And trust me...a can a beer means nothing if you have no time to drink it. If you don't like living at home them get a full time job and get emancipated or something...Then you'll see what it is

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try running a household, working 9-5, paying bills, buying groceries. THEN bringing up a baby and being responsible for a little person's life. Not having a minute to yourself, having to think about a million other things before yourself, etc. I don't think you could handle it.

If you had so much responsibility growing up as you claim you did, you'd know what it's like and would NOT be wishing to have any more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BuIletForMyVaIentine?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/OH7dI_57gP4
    Your youtube video's don't seem to be filmed in a library?
    And you've had enough time to be come a transvestite so you've not had THAT much responsibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast