Where to get music now that Limewire and Frostwire is gone?

timmytastic

Nov 2, 2011
I would really prefer it to not be a website like zshared. I'd like an application where all the music is succinct and I can copy and paste easily to iTunes. Any suggestions? :D 10 points for first good program <3

you can try converting music from youtube. you can try the website i use which is 2conv.com all you do is find the song that you want on youtube and copy the url from the top of the page you found the song and paste it into the box on the website and hit enter then it should start downloading. i like using this because you know exactly what you are getting

torrents are fast and simple in terms of getting any large files (albums, movies, software, etc..) and i should emphasise the legality of it is based on the nature of the files but a program called uTorrent is fast and light and all you do is search "Band - Album torrent" in google and it'll most likely give you many websites to choose from to download the torrent file. if you need more assistance google search 'using torrents'

You could use mp3boo.com you can download full albums! The password for putting the songs onto iTunes is www.mp3boo.com
and there's also 4shared.com
Both have no sign up needed !
Hope this helps

Back